Sunday 21 January 2018

INKspired Sketch blog hop 71 -


Hello and welcome to our INKspired hop for this fortnight. We are melting down my way as we are not used to getting so many hot days in a row. Roll on cooler weather I say!

You may have come across from Allison and I can't wait to see what she has made for this hop.
Now below is the sketch that Teneale has given us for this fortnight . I did have to think about this one a bit as it challenged me on what to do.....
Well I had the kitchen table scattered with cardstock whilst I decided what I was going to use... Started with crumbcake as the base with a layer of Berry Burst that I embossed using the new Scattered Sequins Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing folder

Cut a piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper and a piece of Vellum cardstock that I used a thinlit (to cut the bottom of both) from the Petals & More set - can you guess which one? The new Silver Baker's Twine was tied twice around my card and finished with a bow.


Layered Whisper White onto a Berry Burst scallop circle. Used the Perennial Birthday stampset and inked the stamps with the In Color Stampin' Write Markers from 2016-2018 & 2017-2019. The Best wishes stamp has come from the Petal Palette stampset. To finish off I placed three Glitter Epoxy shapes onto my card - two are on the Berry Burst and the third is on the circle. The pack is called Glitter & Clear Epoxy shapes and I am lovin' these.


Next on the hop is the lovely Renee and I can't wait to see what she has made.



Until next time
Happy stamping

Maree xxx

Sunday 21st January @ 8pm
Renee Lynch


List Of Products:
Stamps and Dies:  Petal Palette stampset, Perennial Birthday stampset,Petals & More Thinlits Dies,
Cardstock & DSP:   Crumbcake cardstock, Berry Burst cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Vellum cardstock, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper

Ink:   Memento ink, In Color Stampin' Write Markers 2016-2018 & 2017-2019. 

Other odds and ends required:  Stampin' Trimmer, Clear Blocks, Snail Adhesive,  Linen Thread, Scattered Sequins Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing folder, Big Shot, Sponges, Layering Circle Framelits, Silver Baker's Twine, Glitter & Clear Epoxy shapes,Multipurpose Liquid Glue




Maree - 0400 883 897

5 comments: