Sunday 14 January 2018

ESAD 2018 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-bration blog hop -


Welcome to the first ESAD hop of 2018. You may have hopped across from Peta Stephen. It was such a hard decision on what to use as I love most of the sets in both catties especially all the free products we have for Sale-a-bration.
I love the card kits and so I have chosen my favourite Lots of Happy Card Kit on page 15 that includes stamps and has a refill you can purchase - how good is that!
There are the five different cards and you get four of each.
Did I mention that it has four watercolour pencils two of which are not in the current pack. They are Flirty Flamingo and Lemon Lime Twist.
The envelopes are gorgeous with the stripes on the inside - so I had to take some pics to show them as well. Are you getting the picture that I loooove this set.......ha ha
The vellum leaves are so gorgeous and add to the depth of the cards. These kits are great to take away with you as colouring is so relaxing.
Now the card below is slightly different to the what it should be like as I didn't look at the diagram. The gold stripe is supposed to go across the card but I changed my flower piece as I wanted the card to flip open from the flat not the point.

You will need some new Blender pens that are nice and juicy to assist with the colouring - don't use the Aqua painters as the paper is not designed for them and I wouldn't want you to damage your cards.
Love the lavender card below as you guessed it matches in with the free SAB set - Lots of Lavender that you will see below.


Love the note cards and the words from the card kit so I made a card using the Myths & Magic DSP, whisper white note card and my free SAB set - Lots of Lavender!

If you purchase the following you can get the free SAB product - Lots of Lavender (page 8) that I have used:
1. Lots of Happy Card Kit       - 146388         $61.00
2. Myths & Magic DSP            - 145600            21.00
3. Note Cards whisper white  - 131527             10.50

You will then have lots of DSP and note cards and using the free stamps you can make more cards.

Now it is onto Delys Cram and I love what she makes






Thank you
for stopping by on another wonderful 
ESAD Blog Hop
 and a big thank you to Lou who organises us and the hop each time.
Until next time
Happy stamping
Maree xxx


Blog hop Participant List:

10. Fi Cobbin
14. Maree McIntosh - You are here

26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Carly for leaving a comment and everyone seems to love these card kits.

      Delete
  2. Great job Maree, great thing to take with you traveling and your got all the supplies you need. They look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb and they are good sets for travelling.

      Delete
  3. Great projects Maree and thanks for the inspiration with these products. Thanks for hopping with us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Libby for your lovely comment and I love hopping with the ESAD group.

      Delete
  4. Lovely cards & great colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessie for your comment I do love colouring.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful projects Maree, I can't wait to open my card kit and start colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this kit is just gorgeous and you colouring is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've done a wonderful job showcasing this kit Maree, beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachael for your lovely comment and I love this kit.

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous cards Maree - isn't that kit special! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks kelly for your lovely comment and this kit is indeed special.

      Delete
  9. These are gorgeous Maree - how do I not have this kit??? Thanks for your participation in the hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lou for your lovely words I am not sure why you don't have this kit BUT you need it now it is so relaxing to work with and you love colouring.

      Delete
  10. Such an awesome kit! I love your lavender card too, especially with that DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your kind words I love the Myths & Magic DSP it has been lovely to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I too love this kit, and the stamp set within is going to get a lot of use! Great idea to showcase products that earn you a free SAB item!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for highlighting this kit <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete