Sunday 8 January 2017

ESAD 2017 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Blog Hop - earning free product



THEME: Products from the 2017 Occasions and Sale-a-bration Catalogues – a feature bundle or group of products from the Occasions Catalogue that will earn customers a free SAB product. 

Hello everyone I am using one of my favourite stamp sets from the new Occasions cattie - there are so many I love!

Beautiful You stampset can be purchased in either wood or clear on page 24.
 I started with Blushing Bride cardstock and added a piece from the gorgeous
Falling in Love DSP on page 51.
I stamped the lady using Archival Basic Black ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock and then coloured the first lady with the watercolor pencils  on page 24. I backed the lady with Rose Red cardstock. 
In this second card I have placed the color onto the Very Vanilla and then used my Blender Pen to move the color around using small circles. 


Now lastly when you have purchased your goodies and ordered $90. before postage you get to choose a free product from the Sale-a-Bration cattie and below is my favourite - Hey Chick
Just love these guys and I have the real ones running around as well!

Thank you for joining us tonight on this hop - just love all the creative ideas! Now it is onto

Juan Ambida






20 comments:

  1. Great card Maree. One of my favourites along with Hey, Chick. The Falling in Love dsp really adds charm to the image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Maree and I really like the DSP behind the image. Very classy. Thanks for participating in the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Libby I really love the DSP behind the lady.

      Delete
  3. Great Maree, 2 of my favourite stamp set and dsp. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I love this catalogue so many lovely things.

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous card Maree ! Its such a wonderful set to work with and that DSP is just beautiful ! Love how you've used the two together for this card !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl I was looking for a background that would lift it. Looks like rain falling...

      Delete
  5. Beautiful you is just gorgeous I can't wait to ink mine up :-) Your cards are lovely Maree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole I was pleased how they turned out.

      Delete
  6. My favourite DSP from the catalogue. I love how you've combined it with Beautiful You

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Maree. Love your use of the DSP with this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really impressed with your colouring, so pretty and your choice of DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card, beautiful colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card Maree, the bokeh effect of the DSP really complements your water coloured image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Falling in Love DSP really sets off your cards beautifully. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your cards maree - thanks for sharing & participating in the Blog Hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just ordered this set.. not just for the girl but I love the sayings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some of my Occasions catty favourites Maree - love how you've put it all together! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete