Monday 24 October 2016

Global Design Project 058 | Sketch Challenge

I needed some male birthday cards 
 and was deciding what to make
when I saw the Global Design Project challenge
 for this week.
I then used the sketch from #GDP058 
designed by Teneale Williams
for my card.

Don't forget to check out all the other amazing creations at the Global Design Project page.

So here is my birthday card

Used Crumbcake as the base with one of the DSP from 
Candy Cane Lane (love this DSP).Then used the stampset - Guy Greetings for the car which is stamped 
in Early Espresso ink and the words are from the same set - so versatile for a male card.


Thank you for stopping by

Maree




List Of Products:

Stamps:
Guy Greetings stampset

Cardstock & DSP:
Very Vanilla cardstock, Candy Cane Lane DSP, Crumbcake cardstock

Ink:
Real Red Ink, Early Espresso ink

Other odds and ends required:
Snail Adhesive




No comments:

Post a Comment