Monday 23 November 2015

Stampin' Up! On Stage Melbourne - Reason for the Season

Hi Everyone
On saturday (14th November) I was enjoying the first Stampin' Up! OnStage event which was fantastitic. I went to Melbourne but you could have gone to any of the venues around the world. There was only Melbourne or Perth in Australia.
Sat at a table with a group of delightful women from SA and we had fun making what was demonstrated and took lots of pictures. Thank you for a great day.
The delightful Joy Smelt was making tags for the NES (New Elite Stampers) team
and I felt I needed to make a card for her and then a few swaps....
So on thursday night sick as I was (had already cancelled a cardclass)
started cutting and figured that I could put them together on 
friday night in Melbourne!!
I decided to cut the flower out and stick it onto a basic black wreath cut using Wonderful Wreath framelits.
Stamped with the new  basic black archival ink.
I used the ponsettia from the Reason for the Season stamp set which  I stamped on whisper white cardstock in the basic black archival ink and then used the rose red ink for the flowers and Pear Pizzazz ink for the leaves. I used the Daffodil Delight marker to colour in the centre of the flower.
I used Rose Red card stock as the base for the card front and stamped the words in the bottom right hand corner . In the picture below I have added it to a Whisper White main card  - a quick card except for the fussy cutting!

Now I am going to show you a few of the swaps I received. Unfortunately a few did not have any names attached to them so in that case I have typed unknown. If you know who made it leave their name in the comment section below.




I will put a few more up with some photos from the day next time.
I hope you have enjoyed these
If you would like to order any products that I used to make my card just click on the pictures below or contact me on the following number
0400 883 897

No comments:

Post a Comment