Sunday 15 November 2015

INKspired Sketch Blog Hop 29 -


Hi Everyone, thanks for joining us on our next hop - #INK029.
You may have hopped across 
from Narelle Macey and I can't wait to see her gorgeous creation.
Just a quick pic of one of our baby kangaroos who has had to make way for a new baby so is not allowed back in the pouch (he keeps trying,lol) but mum is keeping him close.
She then hopped around the corner of the neighbours fence, sorry about the pic but she wouldn't let us get any closer. Now onto the sketch!


Teneale (my amazing upline) has given us
 a fantastic sketch this fortnight,love it.



Here is what I decided to do
Love two step stampin'
so chose the beautiful Reason for the Season stamp set.
I wanted a different shape sitting behind the flower so cut a wreath using the
Wonderful Wreath Framelits from
Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.
Blushing Bride is the main card and used a second layer
embossed using the Lucky Stars Textured Embossing Folder.
Stamped the flower using the new Basic Black Archival Stampin' pad as I was thinking of water colouring BUT changed my mind and then used Rose Red for the flower with Pear Pizzazz ink for the leaves. 
A girl can change her mind....right!
I used the Multipurpose glue to stick the flower to the Glimmer wreath
and then used dimensionals to pop it up.

I also remembered to take a picture of the inside


Now it is onto
Kabrina to see what she has made for us


Thank you for stopping by.

If you would like to order any of the products 
that I have used to make my card 

just click on the pictures below
which will take you to my online store.

If you have any questions just give me a ring or a text and I will call you back

0400 883 897

Thank you 
Bye for now

Maree xx

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful. You know I have not used Reason For The Season stamp set at all this year, I need to play with it. You used pink :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teneale, I also used it for a few swaps for Onstage Melbourne, Will show that one later in week.

      Delete
  2. Lovely card Maree, sorry was a slacker and only just come to comment

    ReplyDelete