Wednesday 2 September 2015

Just Add Ink #277- Colour Combo meets Choose Happiness

Hello everyone, it is nearly spring for us in Australia. The birds are starting to nest and the bulbs are starting to flower. I had to join along with Just Add Ink #277 - Colour Combo as I loved the colours that they put together this week, they are so refreshing.
I wanted to use a new technique for me - love trying out new things.
This technique is called Retiform which means it is composed of crossing lines and interslicing the paper you are working on with colour and then stamping into the boxes you have made. Seems easy and it is fun to do. So here are the colours

Using the stampset Choose Happiness, this is what I came up with. Except I stamped the words a bit crooked, oh well I will try to straighten them next time.


Hope you enjoy my card.

Bye for now
Maree

4 comments:

  1. Wow - this is a very cool technique - a great way to showcase your stamping skills. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chantell, loved the colour combo this week

      Delete
  2. Such an interesting technique, and great use of this lovely stamp set, Maree. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine it is a great technique and love to join in whenever I can.

      Delete