Sunday 26 July 2015

INKspired Sketch Blog Hop 21 -


Welcome everyone to our 21st Blog Hop. If you have just joined then don't forget to hop around everyone. If you hopped across from the delightful Marlene Goulder I am sure she has shown us a beautiful card. Don't forget to leave some words of love as it is Marlene's 100th Blog Post - Congratulations Marlene.
It was snowing last fortnight and it is again this weekend -  but at least the sun has peaked out thank goodness! Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that left comments on the last hop - they were greatly appreciated.
Now onto the sketch that Teneale has given us:


Now here is what I made. Am loving Watermelon Wonder ink, cardstock and ribbon which I have used on this card. Used the flower from the stamp set Butterfly Basics and coloured it with the markers and huffed on it to remoisten prior to stampin on the whisper white cardstock. Then used a Blender pen to apply a little more colour to the flowers and leaves. A strip from the Cherry on Top designer paperstack which is beautiful.

 When I used the Lucky Stars embossing folder I used the debossed (is that a word?) stars so that they sat inwards.A thin strip of watermelon wonder that I put under the tag. I changed from the sketch but still had the elements.

Hope you enjoyed my card, if you did let me know!

Thank you for joining us on our hop. 


Now it is onto the gorgeous Renee Lynch

I can't wait to see what she has done...



Tip when using Markers
When applying colour from the marker direct to the stamp always have marker at an angle so that you don't squash the nib of your marker.



If you would like to see what I have used for this card, just click on the pictures below. It will take you straight to my online store where you can order direct and have your goodies delivered direct to your door.

If you have any queries you can contact me on my mobile
0400 883 897

Maree
xxx


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

10 comments:

  1. LOOOVE! Watermelon wonder is soon becoming a favourite I've gotta say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, I love it so much but missed seeing you in the hop!

      Delete
  2. Great card Maree, love this flower, its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love the bright and happy colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colouring Maree! Love the colours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving the In Colors they are growing on me even the cucumber crush!

      Delete
  5. Good tip on working with Markers Maree. Liking that you have gotten a little creative with the sketch, I did also this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Maree. I do love this colour combo. The pop of DSP looks so great!

    ReplyDelete