Sunday 14 June 2015

Sprinkles of Life Birthday card

Hi Everyone. I find using challenges and sketches gives a good starting point to work with when making a card. This sketch from Freshly Made Sketches caught my eye.

Started with a Very Vanilla main card
A strip of DSP on the side.
Turned my oval sideways into a hill and placed my trees on the hill and stamped some cute watermelon tops for them with sprinkles on top..
Used real cake sprinkles for the top of my trees and some of the new In Colors inks.



I used the new Sprinkles of Life photopolymer stamp set which is a versatile set. $3.00 from every set sold in Australia goes to the Ronald McDonald House Charities - such a good cause.

If you would like to see what I used there is a link below
Just click on the product and it will take you to my online store


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment