Saturday 28 March 2015

Stampin' Up Weekly Deals & 4 New S-A-B Products

Hi everyone
Just a quick note to show you the new SAB products that will finish on 31/3/15 or sooner if sold out.
Remember for every $90.00 you spend you get to choose a free product.
Unfortunately you cannot choose the Blendabilities as Stampin' Up as had issues with manufacturing them so has withdrawn them from the market but there are lots more wonderful goodies to choose from like the lovely Lotus Blossom (which is one of my favourites)

Just click on the icon on the right side of my blog that will show you the new items, loving the Sheer Perfection Vellum stack.

Now onto the weekly deals that end Tuesday 31/3/15. Contact me on my mobile if you wish to order any.

Mobile - 0400 883 897





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment